03 November, 2009

Calendar Roundup

I cannot believe it's almost 2010! One of my favorite things about the start of a new year is getting a new calendar. A fresh canvas to chart out all of the coming years momentous dates, upcoming trips, and other things to look forward to. I have been saying that I was going to make a calendar myself for the last year or two but I haven't yet done it. I'm going to make a promise to myself right here and now that this time next year, I'll have my own calendar up for sale.. In the meantime, here is a roundup of calendars for you all..


 
Birds in a Tree letterpress poster calendar by YeeHaw

 
claudia g pearson's illustrated calendar
 
odd birds of L.A. by krankpress



 

 

  

 
calendar poster by sycamore street press

 
smeurer8's letterpress calendar with walnut base

 


and my personal favorite, Dutch Door Press

stay tuned later for tea towel calendars, screenprinted calendars, and more... 

No comments:

Post a Comment