13 January, 2011

I just had to show a few of the AMAZING gifts I received... many of them handmade by my incredibly talented friends!!
These prints were done by Jenny Bowskill. They're reproductions of illustrations from a Polish children's book. Serious ♥

Sian Keegan made the adorable bunny and the lovely ball. I love her fabric choices! So talented!!

In addition to throwing the shower, making a lot of the food and decorations as well as the invitations, Jen also made these adorable his and hers diaper-to-go bags. Each little kit contains 2 diapers, a disposable changing pad, wipes, burts bees diaper cream and a little onesie just in case. Genius and darling!!
Some of the fun soft and cuddly and warm gifts the wee one received...
We also received this amazing hand crocheted sweater from baby girl's nana in Idaho. It's the most gorgeous salmon color. I cannot wait to see her in it!!  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment