09 May, 2011

happy mother's day

... a day late! we headed out of town to celebrate the day with my mom and grandmother. It was pretty special to have 4 generations together! Being a mom is definitely the hardest job I've ever done. But it's also the most rewarding. The love that is in Veda's eyes when she looks at me is unlike any other I've ever experienced. I feel needed in a way that only I could provide for her. It's nice to be needed... Being a mom has made me much more appreciative of my own mom. I hope to be as good of as mom as she is... Here's to her and to all mom's everywhere!

Veda and my mom-1 week old
Veda and I- around 1 month old

Veda and her grandma Marie- just a few days old

thank you Veda for giving me the greatest gift in the world- the gift of being your mommy ♥

1 comment:

  1. very sweet post. beautiful moms all around!

    ReplyDelete